Over time, our teeth discolour owing to what we eat and drink, such as red wine, tea, coffee and curries. As our teeth get older, they lose their shine and colour.
Teeth whitening is a simple, effective and easy way to restore your smile. It will roll back the years in your smile you back the confidence you are looking for. To keep your teeth looking white, we would recommend that you continue to whiten your teeth once a month after the treatment has been completed, as well as regular visits with the hygienist.
We use various whitening systems at the practice depending on your individual needs and requirements, including, Enlighten, Boutique and Polanight whitening.
Please call and book to see one of our friendly dentists to discuss what will suit you needs.
- Attend for a consultation and if you choose to go ahead, impressions can be taken of your teeth.
- Custom made whitening trays will be fabricated to fit your teeth snugly.
- You will attend the next appointment as we fit your trays and give you specific instructions on how to whiten your teeth to achieve the most predictable results. We will take photos of your teeth as a baseline.
- You will use the take home kit for the next 2-4 weeks to achieve your desired white smile. You may choose to whiten for longer if necessary.
- We will review you and check your progress to make sure you are happy! We will take photos of your teeth and show you the before and after.